In order to be eligible for a Referral Credit, as defined below, the following conditions must be met with respect to two (2) referred customers:
1. You must have a valid customer account on the M.Gemi website
2. The referred customer must click on your link and must place an order on the M.Gemi website within 90 calendar days from your order date, and
3. The referred customer must not cancel the order prior to shipment and the order must not be returned or refunded within the return period allowed by M.Gemi.
4. The referred customer who purchased must be a new (and not a returning or existing) M.Gemi customer. M.Gemi will determine in our sole discretion whether the customer is new to M.Gemi.
After all referral conditions are met and inspected, in most cases, a Referral Credit equal to $250.00 of merchandise value will be processed. In most cases a promotional code or promotional gift card will be automatically be sent to the referrer within 30 days after the above conditions have been met... All promotional codes or M.Gemi gift cards issued as part of the M.Gemi Referral Program are considered promotional cards. Such promotional cards will be valid for redemption for 1 year from issuance. See the Gift Card Terms for additional details.
Participation in the M.Gemi Referral Program may require you to submit personal information about you and the customers you refer, such as name and email address. You agree to receive communications from us with regard to your participation in the M.Gemi Referral Program, and to allow us to communicate with your friends about your participation (for example, by disclosing to your friends that an invitation was sent by you). Any information collected from you or your referred customers as part of the M.Gemi Referral Program will be subject to M.Gemi's Privacy's Notice.
If you participate in an M.Gemi marketing program, you may not be eligible to receive a Referral Credit for any transaction for which you receive fees.
We may terminate your eligibility to earn a Referral Credit or terminate your account, or the accounts of M.Gemi customers you refer, if you or they take any of the following actions:
1. Open multiple accounts, including with different e-mail addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional Referral Credits;
2. Refer customers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited e-mails, or links on message boards or forums.
3. Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
4. Offer incentives to others who register new accounts;
5. Violate these terms or any other terms and conditions on the M.Gemi website; or
6. Participate in the M.Gemi Referral Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
You are limited in the way you may talk/write about the Program. You understand that for any communications you send you are sending them on your own behalf. You are not acting as an agent of M.Gemi nor will you be deemed an employee of M.Gemi. As such, while you can and should include your personal link in communications about the Program, you must not, without M.Gemi’s written permission, include any M.Gemi trademarks or other M.Gemi materials in your communications about this Program. The content of all of your communications about this Program must be yours alone. Do not misrepresent or embellish your relationship with M.Gemi or write, say or post anything you know is untrue or may be misleading. And, if someone has asked you to stop sending them messages about M.Gemi, respect that wish.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove or otherwise change these terms, including without limitation: changing the amount of the Referral Credit, modifying how you may earn and spend Referral Credits, modifying the duration and expiration of Referral Credits, requiring minimum purchase amounts for use of credit eligibility, instituting maximum amount of referral credits that you may earn, and discontinuing the M.Gemi Referral Program entirely. We will post an updated version of these terms on the M.Gemi website, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the M.Gemi website or the M.Gemi Referral Program after the date such changes are posted.
By participating in the Program, you agree that M.Gemi will have no liability and that you will indemnify and hold M.Gemi harmless for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to you or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of your participation in the Program. You will not settle any claim without the prior written consent of M.Gemi. Further, you agree that M.Gemi is not responsible for faulty referral links, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, order processing, or communication; technical or mechanical malfunctions; errors in these terms, in any Program-related materials; human-processing error; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; damage to your equipment, computer hardware or software, or inaccurate information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL M.GEMI BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE PROGRAM. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.